Install stock I317MVLUCMK5 Official 4.3 Canada Galaxy S3 SGH-I317M

Here’s how to install the official I317MVLUCMK5 4.3 update for all Canadian version of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317M. If your Galaxy S4 has root, the stock firmware is useful if you did not get and missed the 4.3 update from OTA over-the-air or Kies. These stock firmware are all original, unmodified and untouched factory stock images which was directly pulled from Samsung firmware server. These may only useful in-case you need to restore back your Galaxy Note 2 to its original firmware settings. This will be used to unroot your rooted devices, revert back to official firmware from unofficial ROMs and any changes.
If you are an advance user who loves to modify your device, you should have this original stock image as your back-up copy. This stock ROM may save your device if you messed-up from any modification and end-up into bricks.

I317MVLUCMK5 4.3 Stock Firmware

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317M
Country: Canada
Carrier: Rogers, Bell, Telus, Sasktel and Virgin Mobile
PDA: I317MVLUCMK5
CSC: I317MOYACMK5
MODEM: I317MVLUCMK5
Disclaimer: Use of these guide and the stock firmware is solely at your own risk! This  is a developers and advanced users method only.
Important Note: This stock ROM are built for and can be used on Canadian Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317M only. Do not ever try to install this on International variant of Galaxy Note 2 or your device may ended up any undesired outcomes.
The 4.3 update has a new secured bootloader included, it cannot be flashed directly if you are still running on a modified root kernel or 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 based  ROM. You may first try restore to 4.1.2 update. From there you can actually take the 4.3 I317MVLUCMK5  OTA update once on 4.1.2 I317MVLBMA3.  Again, to get 4.3 update your device must be on 4.1.2 I317MVLBMA3. Older stock firmware  builds can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Android Phone Solution Headline Animator

Please Log in